Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hard at Work

I can't believe it is the autumn already. When I look at my last blog the sun was out and we were enjoying the delights of St Malo. The last month has been very hectic. We had the official studio opening on the 10th September, which was very well attended. We have been sponsored by the Jersey Arts Trust and we were featured in the Gallery Magazine.

Over the last couple of weeks I have been busy completing a corporate order for an International Bank who have commissioned me to produce gifts for a conference they are holding in Jersey. I provided some larger pieces for the speakers and I had to make 110 individual pieces for all the conference delegates. They asked for 50% of them to be fish and the other 50% to be beach huts. Everyone had to be individually hand cut, glazed and mounted on driftwood!!!

















1 comment:

  1. Wow - that's impressive - 110 pieces! Am sure they will be really pleased with them, they look great.

    ReplyDelete